APRIL 7 & 8 SESSION IS SOLD OUT!
NEW SESSION ADDED - APRIL 9 & 10
OESD's Super SPREE is a fun, hands-on event for embroidery enthusiasts of all skill levels. In this two-day event, you will learn to make six different projects, plus you will learn valuable embroidery tips and techniques to make your own projects more successful and less stressful! Gain embroidery inspiration as you view a wide variety of embroidery projects on display and learn how to choose the right products for most any type of product.
Each attendee receives:
- Goody Bag valued at over $200 filled with fun sewing and embroidery items
- Class CD with all class project handouts and designs
- Project Kits for ALL 6 projects
- Door Prizes and Giveaways
- Exciting product offers available ONLY to Super SPREE attendees!
- Lunch and refreshments
This exclusive event is a value at $149. Sign up by March 1st and pay just $129!
Space is limited to the seats we have in our classroom ... don't delay, sign up now!